Monday, February 27, 2012

Raising Kids....

Raising kids is a lot like riding a roller coaster...

You sit in the coaster and gradually scoot up the track, all the while thinking that the chain that's pulling you up is going to snap at any second and plummet you backwards towards the earth. But then you somehow make it to the top and the view is absolutely incredible ~for a second~ and then gravity pulls your poor body down faster than a human is meant to travel and your stomach is sucked up into your throat and you feel like your going to die...but then it's over and you somehow want to do it again.

That's how my days go...it's a scary ride but sometimes in the midst of it the view is breathtaking and I wouldn't trade it for anything. But before I know it I am free falling again and it's scary and unpredictable......but for some strange reason I always want to get up and do it again the next day.

Maybe I am crazy, but sometimes I think that I have the best job in the world. (I did say sometimes....today Luke spit milk in my face and I could have been the person that cleans up the puke at Disneyland and it would have been easier).

No comments: