Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Luke

My sister informed me today that she doesn't even know what Luke is up to these days because I haven't posted about him in a while....So this post is mostly because Aunt Jessi yelled at me, but you can all indulge in the sweet cuteness that is my Lukie Butt!!!


He is still up to all things naughty...including (but not limited too): Throwing things at people, screaming at me for anything he is told "no" about, spitting, head butting....etc.




Absoulutly in love with Kenna. From the moment he wakes up, he wants to be around her all day. He is always bringing her toys and taking the ones I have given her away because as he would say: "She choke that mom".



Dancing. Anytime, anywhere...just like Seth and Sarah. He will bust a move in the middle of the grocery store if they play anything even remotely "hip hop"-ish. (Bruno Mars is his favorite).




Already protective of Kenna. If anyone says anything about her that he doesn't think is right he will yell "Kenna my baby" at the top his lungs :-)



His Buzz backpack goes everywhere with him. At any time you can find it packed with all sorts of treasures. (The other day I found toilet paper and a string cheese in there). Random kid...but I sure can't get enough of him!!!!

No comments: