Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Spies.....

My kids LOVE to play spies. OK, love is a serious understatement....its more like an addiction. Taking my children to Walmart or Target is the worst, they hide under or behind anything they can find pretending to "spy" on people. Yes, I know....my children act creepy in public ;-)

Anyhow, the other day I came across this wonderful idea on the internet. "Spy Training". You place tape or rope in a hallway and let the kids pretend it is a laser they are trying to get through without touching it. We had SO. MUCH. FUN!!! One of the best afternoons I have spent in a long time!Just pretend my full laundry basket is not in the background. As you can see, I have no trouble pretending its not there ;-)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

You are such a cool mom! That does look so fun.