Friday, January 27, 2012

Greatest Big Brother part 2

Luke woke up sick today. He was fussy and didn't feel good.....He wanted Seth to play baseball with him, but Seth was in a rush to get out the door for school, so he told him he would play with him when he got home. All morning Luke carried around his bat but as the day progressed, he forgot all about it. I had actually forgotten too.
When Seth got in the van after school, the first thing he did was kiss the top of Lukes head and say "Are you ready for our baseball game Lukey?"

Completely melted my heart. If Luke only knew what a sweet big brother he has! Seth kept his word and after Luke's nap took him right outside for a game of baseball. Seth's friends all came around and asked (more like begged) Seth to go play with them, but he said "No way, I promised my little brother I would play baseball with him today".


LOVE my sweet firstborn!! There is a reason the Lord sent him to be the oldest!



This was right before Luke's nap, he ended up falling asleep on Seth's shoulder.

No comments: