Monday, January 30, 2012

Dreaming......


I want a house.
REALLY bad.
I know I should just be grateful for what I have, (and I have done good for the past 8 years)....but I used to just dream of having a house and now I ache for one. Seriously, its become an obsession.
I find myself looking at homes for sale on craigslist, which is completely ridiculous because I know it is still a few (if not more) years away.
I have really always been fine with us living in apartments, it has never seemed like a burden to me. I guess maybe the fact that Jimmy and I have tripled the size of our family since we got married, or maybe because winter + four children just doesn't work in a tiny space, or maybe because I have so many hobbies I want to pursue that involve having a backyard...I don't know, but I just can't seem to get it off of my mind right now.

Its so bad that sometimes I find myself hoping Jimmy doesn't get into the Masters of Accounting program here at BYU because I just don't know if I could handle three more years of living in a tiny space (I know, I am terrible wife).

(If you knew how hard my husband was working and how bad he wants to get into this program you would place me somewhere in the horrible, no good, very bad wife category for thinking this way....)

I have since repented for thinking this way....Today I prayed like crazy that he would get into the Masters program so hopefully the prayers canceled out all my "bad wife" thoughts :-)

Ok, I'm done complaining. I am going to get off the computer and go clean our cute little "haven from the world"....
Even it is a small haven :-)

No comments: