Monday, December 5, 2011

Terrible Twos

Luke is two. He has hit the ground running and now thinks he has to act like a "typical" two yr old. Yikes! (Please don't judge me for the following pictures. I am not the worlds worst mom, he is just quick and sneaky).


Sneaking into the cupboard. I had told him he couldn't have any more candy so he decided to take matters into his own hands.


He went into the bathroom and got into Daddy's hair gel.


Poured his own "plate" of cereal while mom walked out of the room for 2.5 seconds.



Falling asleep with the bat he just clobbered his sister with......

And the list that isn't pictured:

-Throwing eggs all over the living room
-Pouring his own orange juice and spilling it ALL over my kitchen
-Climbing into Kenna's crib to get her out for me

Even with all the craziness he brings into my life...
I LOVE MY SWEET BABY BOY!!!
He brings me so much joy.

2 comments:

aprilaleman said...

hahahahaha... sorry to laugh, but, hahahahaha. :)

Our children are the future said...

he is sweet!!! He is such a fun little boy!!! but whenever my kids get all the toys out I am about to tear.. I can't imagine if they make a food mess... I will run out of the house crying, I am sure of that!