Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sarah's Fifth Birthday!

My sweet Sarah turned five! I am still in shock that she is that old. I always reminisce on her birthday about the day she was born. She came with such a strong spirit and I was so excited to have her!

Anyhow, enough of the mushy stuff.

Since Kenna was going to have her surgery a few days before Sarah turned five my oldest sister decided to come out here from So Cal to throw her and Luke birthday parties!
Being that Sarah is my little cook, my sister threw her a "cooking party". It was sooo much fun!
My sister is an excellent party planner/ craft goddess if you will.....so of course she planned the party to a T.
It was so cute! She had aprons for all the kids, rolling pins and cookie dough as party favors, and all the party favors were stuffed into cute little oven mitts!
The kids got to make their own pizzas, move popcorn from 1 bucket to another, and tell all about their best/worst foods.
Thanks to my sister Sarah had such a special day! Thanks Aunt Kathryn!

The Birthday Table! The tradition in our family is too decorate the table after the kids go to bed so they wake up to their presents in the morning.




Sarah opening her present from Seth.
I absolutely LOVE how much my kids adore each other!



I had "Doll Doll" hold her birthday sign this year. (For those of you that don't know Doll Doll, she was given to Sarah by her Uncle Brandon on her first birthday and as you can see is VERY loved).




No comments: