Monday, May 24, 2010

6 Months Old :)


Luke here....my mommy is so busy always nursing me that she tends to neglect her blog. Anyway, I am now six months old. I am loving every minute of life right now. Except when mom or dad take things away from me....that just makes me mad. I am desperately trying to learn to crawl...my big sister and my dad like to put things just out of my reach. It frusterates me. My big brother on the other hand, LOVES to give me anything I want. So I tend to cry to him when I want something. He lets me taste his ring pops, his juice, popsicles, pudding, yogurt, just about anything I ask him for...(don't say anything, he does this all when mommy is not looking and I don't want her to stop all my fun). I am dad's buddy. I cry when he leaves the room. He always tells me that he has to go study..whatever that is. I like to sleep on my side...in fact, I scare mommy sometimes because I turn so far onto my side that she is afraid I will turn onto my face. But don't worry, I know what I am doing....I am a pro at sleeping. Well, I am a pro at taking naps, but I don't really like to sleep too much at night. This frustrates mommy. She likes to sleep at night. I try to tell her that I will sleep if she will just nurse me real quick when I wake up. I don't really understand what the problem is...I only want to nurse once an hour...oh, and then I like to wake up at 6 am and play with her. I think she likes this. She would probably miss playing with me if I slept in sometimes, so I never do ;)




No comments: