Thursday, May 6, 2010

Five years old and off to the wolves....

Five years ago I became a mother. I remember the feeling I had when I first met my little Sethy....I remember thinking that I had all I ever wanted...a child. The spirit was so strong those two days Jimmy and I spent in the hospital after having him...it was almost like the Lord wanted us to know that he had sent us one of His choicest spirits. Now my baby is starting school this year. I have tried my best to teach him the things he needed to know to make it out in the world...and this year I will begin to find out how I did. I feel like I am sending him out to the wolves. Kindergarten seems like a foreign land my little boy is going off to. I know he will be just fine (don't know about mom just yet) he is a good boy and he loves to learn. But I will sure miss my baby!!! Happy birthday to my five yr old!!

No comments: