Sunday, March 29, 2009

How can this be?

How is it that I can deliver a 10 lb baby without medication but can't seem to get through one moment of morning sickness without complaining?!?! Seriously, i'm bad. I think I am about to drive my family completly insane. I have had two pregnancies completely morning sickness-free, so I was definititly NOT expecting this! Between 2 and 3 in the morning are the worst.....so on any given night you can find me on my couch eating crackers and sipping milk. T.V. is not very entertaining at 3 in the morning.....so if anyone is looking for a way to get rich quickly just let me know. I have memorized just about every infomercial on cable. Apparently if you are watching T.V. at 3 in the morning, they assume you have no life and no job and need a quick way to get rich.

6 comments:

Dana & Genni Bain said...

i was telling jimmy yesterday, maybe it's twins..haha! that would be scary and hard to do. have him buy you some ginger ale, that helped me alot. crackers were a 3 course meal for me. hope you get better.
ps doll doll and i had fun at church yesterday. sara is cute with her.

April and Wes said...

Well, I guess a congratulations is in order. So, CONGRATULATIONS!

Circus Ringleader said...

Congrats!! I had it the worst with the 3rd (thought I was going to die) and the longest with this one (30 weeks)---I know that probably doesn't help, but maybe Zofran and Bendryl 50 mg will. It took the edge off, made me be able to function (it didn't take it all away- sorry)

Aaron & Jane said...

congrats guys! Hope this pregnancy gets better!

King Family said...

Congratulations on baby number 3!

Shannon (and Ross) said...

congrats! I've been wondering when you guys were gonna have baby #3! Yea!