Sunday, March 29, 2009

How can this be?

How is it that I can deliver a 10 lb baby without medication but can't seem to get through one moment of morning sickness without complaining?!?! Seriously, i'm bad. I think I am about to drive my family completly insane. I have had two pregnancies completely morning sickness-free, so I was definititly NOT expecting this! Between 2 and 3 in the morning are the worst.....so on any given night you can find me on my couch eating crackers and sipping milk. T.V. is not very entertaining at 3 in the morning.....so if anyone is looking for a way to get rich quickly just let me know. I have memorized just about every infomercial on cable. Apparently if you are watching T.V. at 3 in the morning, they assume you have no life and no job and need a quick way to get rich.

6 comments:

Dana & Genni Bain said...

i was telling jimmy yesterday, maybe it's twins..haha! that would be scary and hard to do. have him buy you some ginger ale, that helped me alot. crackers were a 3 course meal for me. hope you get better.
ps doll doll and i had fun at church yesterday. sara is cute with her.

aprilaleman said...

Well, I guess a congratulations is in order. So, CONGRATULATIONS!

Circus Ringleader said...

Congrats!! I had it the worst with the 3rd (thought I was going to die) and the longest with this one (30 weeks)---I know that probably doesn't help, but maybe Zofran and Bendryl 50 mg will. It took the edge off, made me be able to function (it didn't take it all away- sorry)

Aaron & Jane said...

congrats guys! Hope this pregnancy gets better!

King Family said...

Congratulations on baby number 3!

Shannon said...

congrats! I've been wondering when you guys were gonna have baby #3! Yea!