Monday, March 16, 2009

5th Member of our family :)

I am sure you have seen glimpses of "doll doll" in previous posts. She was born in December of 2007 to Sarah, the proud mother (yes, I am a grandma at 29). Sarah takes wonderful care of her...except for the dislocated arm and the fact that she never combs the childs hair. But other that she is a great mother. Doll doll goes everywhere with us. She gets buckled in the car, the shopping cart and is very well behaved at church (she was even counted one sun by the ward clerk (true story). Sarah will not go to sleep until her and daddy sing Doll doll her "Jesus song" every night. It is quite funny to watch Jimmy tuck in a doll at night :)







2 comments:

Shannon said...

That doll's hair is hilarious!

Circus Ringleader said...

That is awesome!!!I believe I had a doll that looked just like doll doll, her name was Sadie--the most beautiful name to me when I was 3.