Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back in the real world....

I know, I know, I have been a terrible blogger. But, the good news is that my morning sickness is kind of going away. I now throw up more, but don't have the sickening, debilitating, depressing nausaus feeling every second of the day. For an update on the family....Seth is turning four on Saturday. I can't believe that he starts school next year, I cry anytime I think of my baby leaving me all day. Sarah has somehow completely potty trained herself while I have been sick. I guess she got tired of being left in a pull up all day. (It was just easier than cleaning up messes and taking her potty when I could barely get out of bed). And my poor little Jimmy is less his appendix. We were driving to the grocery store last Sat and he started feeling kind of sick...so we stopped and got him something to eat. We sat in the parking for about 45 min so he could eat and he thought he was feeling a little better so we went into the store, but about 20 min into shopping he was doubled over in pain. We checked out and went home (of course him being male and all, he refused to go to the hospital at that point). After a couple more hours of pain he was finally convinced that he needed to see a dr. At the ER they knew exactly what was wrong and rushed him into surgery. Poor guy, it all happend so fast. He is still trying to recover...but he is in a lot of pain. Thank you to all of our friends and family that watched kids and brought over food....Your the best :)

3 comments:

Nikki Bingham Bertola said...

It's no problem-I'm just so happy that you enjoyed the casserole. I really enjoyed having the children all weekend long. It was hectic, but such a good time. I hope the socks I sewed for the whole family fit well. Any way, if you need me to run your errands again, just let me know. Love you,
Nikki

Shannon said...

That is so scary! Glad he's okay!

Circus Ringleader said...

You know it's funny, in life you get feast or famine. I have found that we have more crap happen to us all at once (like our AC and fridge going out in the same week)and it tends to happen when I have morning sickness or have just had a baby. Hopefully things will settle down for you. Yeah about the potty training though!