Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Food Storage?

While I did the dishes the other day Sarah was playing in our pantry. She was moving around all the canned goods and seemingly looking for something. Every few minutes she would head off to her room and then come back a min or two later and start rummiging through the pantry again. Later on that day when I was picking up the kids room, I opened her refridgerator and came across this....



Yep, its tuna. All perfectly organized in her cute little fridge. I think she gets the organization gene from me....ha ha ha! Actually, my pantry is anything but organized...so it is so adorable to me that she searched through it until she found all the tuna.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That is so cute! What a smart girl!

Aaron & Jane said...

Man...she is so smart! And organized! I need her to come organize my refridgerator