Monday, October 29, 2012

Trunk or Treat

I am a terrible blogger.  Actually, my computer broke and all I have is my Ipad, so I can't upload any pictures or update my blogs without Jimmy being home so that I can use his laptop. Only problem with that is that he is pretty much always studying if he is at home, and therefore needs his laptop.  Anyhow, I had a few min this morning, so I thought I would just do a quick post with some pictures from this weekends "trunk or treat".  My kids looked SO cute in thier costumes!  Jimmy's mom bought them all costumes from Disneyland this year, so she saved Jimmy and I a bundle, and the kids are in love with their costumes! Not to mention, getting a package from Grandma is always exciting around here! 

In case you can't tell from the picture, we have Mom and Dad as football players, Seth is Captain Hook, Sarah is Jessi from Toy Story, Luke is Woody, and Kenna is Rapunzel.  

 Jessi and Woody riding "Bullseye".

 I just added this picture because I think it is hilarious.  This is how Kenna smiles for the camera. Kind of evil looking, but oh so cute!

Cute Rapunzel. (Sorry about the bunny ears, the joy of big brothers).

1 comment:

Becca Bird said...

Your kids looked adorable at the trunk-or-treat! I especially like The Rapunzel costume. I just love your family!