Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dennis the Menace

 I don't mean to imply that my sweet little Luke is a menace....only that his antics remind me of the character in the Dennis the Menace movie.....always getting into trouble without ever really meaning to.....


Exhibit A:
Luke decides that mom's 4th of July jello looks to good to wait for the BBQ, so he decides to sneak into the refrigerator and "taste test" it a bit early.


The aftermath....not really BBQ worthy anymore :-(


Exhibit B:
Luke (aka "Dennis") thought it would be a good idea to unmake mom and dad's bed, and empty the shelf of all towels, sheets, etc..so that he would have a comfy place to take a nap.



Exhibit C:
"Hmmm.....mommy always puts the stuff on her face...maybe I should wear some too...."
(Yep, he decided to try out my brand new mascara, only he got it mixed up with lipstick).


This is his new obsession.  Superman. He seriously can't get enough of it. His Superman action figure goes everywhere with us, and every morning I have to comb his hair just like Superman.



This picture was taken in 96 degree weather.....but he will rarely let me take the costume off.

No comments: