Thursday, June 28, 2012

Why mothers don't wear make-up part 2

Part 1 found here.

#1 I woke up to the sound of Sarah throwing up all over my kitchen floor. It was lovely. Last nights dinner. #2 Luke asked for a granola bar...apparently Jimmy didn't open it properly, so crying and a huge fit ensued. I tried and apparently I opened it wrong too. Needless to say we wasted two granola bars. #3 Kenna decided that since Luke was having a tantrum, she should have one too. #4 I clean up the throw up and bleach the kitchen floor so that Luke could have a very sanitary spot to pee. #5 Bleach floor again. #6 Decide I want to take a shower (because at this point I smell like throw up and bleach)...but certain little people decide that a fist fight sounds like a lot more fun than mommy showering. #7 Kenna poops herself and gets to bathe before me. #8 Get Kenna out of the bath and discover that Luke found the mustard from the fridge. #9 Bathe Luke #10 I attempt to have the boys clean their room....I end up cleaning 98% of it myself. #11 the children all beg me to take them outside...I oblige. #12 Seth crashes his scooter and insists that he is dyeing. So we come back home. #13 Reinforcments arrive in the form of the Hubs and invites me to shower with him. I oblige. (Get your mind out of the gutter, we like to conserve water around here).

No comments: