Thursday, September 10, 2009

Go Cougars!


Congratulations to my hardworking hubby! Jimmy just found out that he has been accepted to BYU for the spring semester! The kids and I are so happy for him...he has worked incredibly hard to get in ( keeping straight A's, a full time job, two kids and a wife happy). We are excited and feel like this is where the Lord wants us at this time in our lives. We have a lot to do and a lot of logistics to figure out, but we know that everything will fall into place for us...it always does. Its fun to think about what the future holds for our little family. Congrats again to my main man :)

3 comments:

I Love Food said...

Does that mean you are moving to Provo?? :-)

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh, I am so happy for you guys! Congrats, Jimmy! Big bonus: rent is sooooooooooo cheap in Provo! :) and you'll be so much easier for me to visit since my sister is in salt lake and I have oodles of friends still in Utah! :) Yea for BYU!

King Family said...

That is so exciting, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We will have to get together when you guys come up here.