Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Can't believe my baby is 3!!!




We decided to celebrate Sarah's birthday a little early this year...we didn't want her special day to go by the wayside when little brother decided to make his appearance.... So we took her to walmart last night and let her choose a new bike. She was so excited to find one that had purple on it!! Her only complaint was that it didn't have a basket, so we will most likely be purchasing a basket for her bike soon :) I took her out to ride it today and she had so much fun with it...we only had one minor mishap when she took a corner a little too fast :)

I can't believe my baby is three! She is such a joy to us. We wouldn't be complete without our little girl! She is the apple of Daddy's eye, Seth's best friend in the world, Mommy's little sidekick, and I know she will be a great big sister to Luke. Happy Birthday to my Angel!

No comments: