Sunday, August 17, 2008

My big girl

I am so proud of my baby girl, she threw away all her bottles this week! Even though we would only give her water in her bottle (juice and milk only in sippy cups), the doctor suggested that we take away the bottle so that her teeth wouldn't get crooked. I finally agreed with him. We took her to Target and let her choose some new sippy cups, (princess ones of course) and then we came home and she threw her bottles away! Anyway, here are some cute pics of my big girl that we have taken recently. She is so wonderful! I am so grateful for my beautiful Sarah Rose!
Proud of her new sippys!
Lining them up for a picture

Making a picture on the easel



Daddy's Girl


My Angel







1 comment:

Dana & Genni Bain said...

She looks older everytime I see her on here.